How to change your plan:
- Log into your account at PixelScrapper.com .
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (see screenshot for help).
- Click on the "manage subscription" link underneath your big profile picture on your user account screen (see screenshot for help).
- Click on the "change plan" tab (see screenshot for help).
- Select the plan that you would like to change to, and confirm your change.
Notes about changing plans:
When you upgrade to a plan that costs more than your current plan, the upgrade will take place immediately, and you will be given credit for any time still remaining on your original plan.
When you downgrade to a plan that costs less than your current plan, the downgrade will take place on your next renewal date.
All subscribers receive email notification when their plans are due to renew. Yearly subscribers receive an additional email one week in advance of renewal--so you never have to worry about subscriptions renewing automatically without your knowledge.