Feature Requests

How can we make Pixel Scrapper better? We want to know! Please share your ideas and vote up ideas that you like.

What Pixel Scrapper needs is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. "Stay Logged In" option

I would love to have the option to stay logged in on PS. Often when I come back to PS after closing the site out of my browser I have to log back in. Also, on several occasions, even when I am in the middle of browsing through PS it will log me out. Just with my use of the site today I've had to log in at least three times. Having a box to check, at sign in, that gives us the option to "stay logged in" or "keep me signed in" (or something along those lines) would be…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would it be possible to make all digital paper pattern available in both PNG and PSD formats?

I make cards and don't have photoshop...but would love to be able to also use the paper patterns that are currently only available in PSD. Any chance that both PNG and PSD formats could be used for all paper designs? Wondering if there are others with the same problem as me?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ALL items in a kit available for single download

I can't tell you how many times I see a paper kit that has the perfect papers I need for a project I'm working on, only to click on the kit and see that NONE of the papers are available for single download outside of the kit. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind why some kits don't have any individual downloads available, but I'd love love love to have everything available for download outside of a kit. I don't have enough download credits to ever actually download a kit, so it's discouraging when I see that perfect item and…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Page Jump

It would be GREAT if you could add a way for us to go DIRECTLY to page 67 (for example) of the mega-long Graphics section. It's SO tedious to crawl back to our spot that we left off with. Maybe a box where you can type in the page you'd like to go to. Or, I've seen some websites have dozens of little tiny-font numbers at the bottom that jump by ten, .... 10-20-30-40-50-60 .... and these are sitting down BELOW the larger-font (normal) page options .... 1-2-3-4-5-6 .... Next - Last.
    Thanks for encouraging input and ideas. This is…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to search products by number of DC points

Most websites allow you to order products by cost, could you do something similar with DC points?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ...a way to upload multiple layouts at one go, rather than one by one...it'll save time! ;)

...a way to upload multiple layouts at one go, rather than one by one...it'll save time! ;)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Programs missing from the drop box in the profile

I use a free online webapp called Pixlr. It's great for those who might not have the memory to store software on their computers. I also use another program called Craft Artist. Both programs are Windows friendly and accept forms or JPEG and PNG. Hope this helps!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 'read more' feature

For this forum, or any other, we should be able to read comments, etc, if a 'read more' feature, like they have on FB, is provided, instead of being taken to another page/window... ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An square/landscape/portrait orientation tag for the gallery

Just like we're asked how many photos, I'd love to see a spot to enter whether the layout is square, landscape orientation or portrait orientation. This would especially help those of us looking for non-square layouts to scraplift :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search Suggestion

Hey Marisa, I wasn't sure if there was somewhere in the forum to post this question. The new commons is great but may I make a suggestion? Is it possible to make it so you can choose to just search the Pixel Scrapper Designer items for those with the CU subscription when searching for an individual item? I know you can filter by just one designer but not multiple. That way we can get just see the items available under the CU subscription?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. abstract designs

Absrtract backgrounds as .png files would be good. Great for male topics and cards. Also png files can be used easily in MSWord, a programm many of us have on their computer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to download kits if you have enough points.

Sometimes, smaller kits could be downloaded with the amount of points that are earned on a daily basis. However, you can not download a kit, even if you have enough points. It would be nice, especially for kits where the individual parts aren't available.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Add Friend"

I would love the ability to actually have an "Add Friend" button on our profiles here,
    instead of just a contact button. Don't ask me why, I just think it would be nice.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What if when you hover your mouse over a tumbnail of the object you like you can "heart it" without having to click to open the picture

What if when you hover your mouse over a tumbnail of the object you like you can "heart it" without having to click to open the picture.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Two different streams for the "Hearts" section

Hello, I would love to see two streams on the "Hearts" section:
    one for your favorite mamber's layouts and another one for the assets/kits/templates/etc..

It is confusing to browse my "hearts" section the way it right now, with everything mixed up.

Thank you for your consideration :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better display for white/transparent items

Not really an idea - more a comment. When a white or transparent item is shown, it's almost impossible to see it against a white background. It would be good if the background be made slightly darker, or perhaps, just for display purposes if that item could be made darker.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pictures of the "Chalk" assets are hard to see.

Can you darken the background for the chalk assets so we can clearly see what we are getting. Right now, all you see is a white box. Please help. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A favorite links page/Quick Access to forum posts

Since search doesn't look through forum posts, I have a hard time finding things sometimes. For example, I'm now looking for a post that had a bunch of links where to grab free photos from. I guess it'd be like a "sticky" of sorts and not sure who would decide what went there (or if we could even make our own "custom" list, based on our login).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tutorials on making elements, paper, etc. on demand

Tutorials: how to make an element "like this", giving an example (or a paper, a WA or whatever) with detailed explanations.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Addition to programs used

Please add Silhouette Design Studio to your programs that you use to scrap.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base