Feature Requests

How can we make Pixel Scrapper better? We want to know! Please share your ideas and vote up ideas that you like.

What Pixel Scrapper needs is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Is there a way to request a specific design from the artists?

Curious if any of the artists would be willing to take a custom suggestion and turn it into a scrapbook downloadable format for use.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Add layout" link under "drop down" menu

To reach "add layout" facility users should open their profile then open gallery then open "add layout" section (or after reached profile choose designer's menu then select add layout) to add something and have to repeat every step again and again. With an "add layout" feature under the user's own dropdown menu can be helpful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gifting Points

I am subscribed to Pixel Scrapper so ai don't need my points, but have many "saved up". I would like to be able to gift points to other members that aren't able to be a subscriber.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scrolling Feature for the Gallery

It would be nice to be able to scroll through the different scrapbook pages that people upload instead of having to go back to the gallery page each time to look at a new one.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. more tutorial please

I want to have Knowledge how to use your graphics, templates. Please show more tutorials for beginners.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Prompt for Commenting on Layouts

Generate more comments in the gallery by prompting people to comment on recent layouts. Prompt could show up after adding a layout to the gallery.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More than 1 Kit Reference

I would like to have the ability to link to more than 1 kit when I upload my layouts. There are times when I use more than one in a layout - for instance my 4x6 card layout where I used the 4x6 cards templates and presence. 4x6 card templates where not available under the template section but where under the kit section.

Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ALL items in a kit available for single download

I can't tell you how many times I see a paper kit that has the perfect papers I need for a project I'm working on, only to click on the kit and see that NONE of the papers are available for single download outside of the kit. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind why some kits don't have any individual downloads available, but I'd love love love to have everything available for download outside of a kit. I don't have enough download credits to ever actually download a kit, so it's discouraging when I see that perfect item and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Stay Logged In" option

I would love to have the option to stay logged in on PS. Often when I come back to PS after closing the site out of my browser I have to log back in. Also, on several occasions, even when I am in the middle of browsing through PS it will log me out. Just with my use of the site today I've had to log in at least three times. Having a box to check, at sign in, that gives us the option to "stay logged in" or "keep me signed in" (or something along those lines) would be…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ...a way to upload multiple layouts at one go, rather than one by one...it'll save time! ;)

...a way to upload multiple layouts at one go, rather than one by one...it'll save time! ;)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would it be possible to make all digital paper pattern available in both PNG and PSD formats?

I make cards and don't have photoshop...but would love to be able to also use the paper patterns that are currently only available in PSD. Any chance that both PNG and PSD formats could be used for all paper designs? Wondering if there are others with the same problem as me?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Page Jump

It would be GREAT if you could add a way for us to go DIRECTLY to page 67 (for example) of the mega-long Graphics section. It's SO tedious to crawl back to our spot that we left off with. Maybe a box where you can type in the page you'd like to go to. Or, I've seen some websites have dozens of little tiny-font numbers at the bottom that jump by ten, .... 10-20-30-40-50-60 .... and these are sitting down BELOW the larger-font (normal) page options .... 1-2-3-4-5-6 .... Next - Last.
    Thanks for encouraging input and ideas. This is…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. a place to reply in the forums that goes directly under the comment

I'd love to see a reply box under each comment in the forums. This way, people can comment on each designer's blog train entry. This would hopefully eliminate the problem of folks commenting at the end of the "Final List" and also make people feel like they are talking more directly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Programs missing from the drop box in the profile

I use a free online webapp called Pixlr. It's great for those who might not have the memory to store software on their computers. I also use another program called Craft Artist. Both programs are Windows friendly and accept forms or JPEG and PNG. Hope this helps!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to search products by number of DC points

Most websites allow you to order products by cost, could you do something similar with DC points?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. An square/landscape/portrait orientation tag for the gallery

Just like we're asked how many photos, I'd love to see a spot to enter whether the layout is square, landscape orientation or portrait orientation. This would especially help those of us looking for non-square layouts to scraplift :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Add Friend"

I would love the ability to actually have an "Add Friend" button on our profiles here,
    instead of just a contact button. Don't ask me why, I just think it would be nice.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 'read more' feature

For this forum, or any other, we should be able to read comments, etc, if a 'read more' feature, like they have on FB, is provided, instead of being taken to another page/window... ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base